Posted on August 1st, 2012 by Stefania
Do you wear glasses or lenses? And more important, what would you wear on your wedding day?
If you have never worn contact lenses, but you would like to try them on your big day, here below you can find some simple guidelines.
- The first thing to do would be to contact your local GP who will give you a prescription will the details of the contact lenses you need
- These details will allow the optician to give you the right lenses; he/she will also show you how to apply and use them. Some of the most popular lenses in UK and US are made by Acuvue
- It may take a while for your eyes to get used to the lenses, so it would be better to try them a couple of weeks before your wedding
On the day it’s very important to follow these instructions:
- It’s better to wear the lenses before applying the make-up; this will avoid the make-up to be caught between the eye and the lens.
- Keep you eyes closed when applying eye shadow
- Avoid powders if possible
For the most alternative ones, another choice is to go for coloured contact lenses! Whether you need sight correction or not, they can enhance your natural colour or completely change it.